Choose from one of the following options
Brand New: Get Me Radio! is a brand new service just chock for of features and ways to listen to BlueRootsRadio and best of all, It’s Free!. Check it out: Get Me Radio!
1. Click the “Now Playing” button on the left side of theBRR homepage.
2. On any Apple device tell Siri “Play BlueRootsRadio“. If you have Apple TV, once you listen on any other Apple device BlueRootsRadio will be added to the Radio listings on you Apple TV, so you can now tell Apple TV to “Play BlueRootsRadio.”
3. On Amazon Echo (Alexa) devices say “Play station BlueRootsRadio“. (You have to say the word “station”).
4. Use the online BlueRootsRadio player
5. Another option is to click the Listen Now button on the BRR Live365 webpage
6. Listen on your smartphone by going to your App Store and get the Live365 app for your phone. If your car has Bluetooth or iPod features in its radio you can listen in your car (data charges may apply!).
7. Get the “Receiver” App
Thanks to the “Receiver” app, you can listen to BlueRootsRadio. Go to the App Store on your Apple TV and get the “Receiver” app. Once installed you can create a custom link just for BlueRootsRadio using the same link as above for iTunes (http://streaming.live365.com/a90706).
What I like about Receiver is it has great support for showing album art and song information. I use it on Apple TV and my iPhone as well in the car.
8. A better way to listen in iTunes and in the new Apple Music is to make a playlist for the iTunes Generic stream. This is better than having to hunt through the huge list of radio stations every time you want to listen. Here’s how:
1. To add to iTunes: Copy this link to your clipboard: http://streaming.live365.com/a90706
2. Open iTunes
3. Click File then click Open Stream (URL)
4. Paste the link you copied into the text box and click OK, just like magic BlueRootsRadio is playing in iTunes
5. Now click to highlight the stream that’s playing
6. To add to iTunes Click File then New and then Playlist from Selection. The generic “Playlist” name iTunes gave will be highlighted so you can just start typing the name you want to give it.
- To add to Apple Music you first need to open Apple Music and create a new Playlist by clicking File | New | Playlist. This will open the playlist with the title highlighted. You can keep the generic name or make it whatever you want.
- Copy this link to your clipboard: http://streaming.live365.com/a90706
- Click File then click Open Stream (URL)
- Paste the link you copied into the text box and click OK, just like magic BlueRootsRadio is playing in iTunes
- Now Right Click in the box at the top of screen with “BlueRootsRadio – Eclectic Freeform…” and select Add to Playlist” which will open a dropdown list where you will select the playlist you just created.
- That’s it!
If all that’s too much just click the link below to play the same stream in your browser. All these choices play the same stream, the only difference is with the others you get to see song information and maybe album art. If you have any questions or problems just send an email -> Contact ✆ BlueRootsRadio