Pruitt Blew it
Refusing to take John Kelly’s advice, EPA’s Darth Vader buried himself in more scandals this week and we also learned Pruitt’s problems originated in the White House when disgruntled Rob Porter started leaking some of the bad shit Pruitt was up to.
Who knows where this will go. What we do know is this: Trump will use his talent to replace someone with someone even worse.
Facing down Facebook
After deleting my account I realized I shouldn’t have to sacrifice my Facebook connections for this podcast and BlueRootsRadio, so I did some research.
So, until Facebook offers a 100% true “Opt out” option here’s what I’m doing before I return.
- Get an encrypted email account at Proton Mail.
- Add Duck Duck Go to my browsers so no one can track me
- Use VPN (I use Private Internet Access, but there are tons of others), so FB will never know where I am.
- Delete the FB app on my phone and iPad
- When I create a new Facebook account, only my name will be real, I’ll set all privacy settings to maximum protection and only use my “name” account to post pictures of kittens. Everything political will be on the IMT Page and IMT Group page and the BlueRootsRadio Group page.
- I’ll never use my FB account to sign on to another site/app.I’m sure this isn’t bullet proof but having downloaded my FB history and seeing all that they had on me, I can be sure what they do get should be harmless. I will still be searching and hoping for a true social media site that is 100% user safe.